what are the career options after 10th class , best choice after 10th class science commerce or arts which is best for good in future.
The first battle of life that is Class 10th Board Exam or we can say the first step of career ladder was conquered successfully however worries came along with. Different advices of parents and friends make students confuse which lead to select the wrong options. Hence, search the right stream or option after Class 10th to enhance the career opportunities. If you are also struggling in selecting the appropriate options for yourself then this article can help you in finding out the different streams and possibilities after Class 10th.
The students who are interested in pursuing further school education or Class 12th then they can choose any of the listed stream. these are the key streams. In these streams, some subjects are common while few are different from others.
• Science Stream with Mathematics/Biology/Computer/Bio-Math:– In this stream, students have to study Physics, Chemistry and English are the mandatory subjects whereas student can select from biology and Mathematics according to their interest and career option.
• Science with Biology: However the students opting for Science stream with Biology either eligible for Medical Professional Courses (M.B.B.S, B.A.M.S or B.H.M.S) or can opt for B. Sc in Biology or Chemistry. In addition the other options are Pharmacy.
• Science with Mathematics: students having mathematics can further apply for engineering courses or B. Sc in any of the science subjects excepts biology.
• Commerce Stream: This stream also provides a wide array of career opportunities. Two subjects are the building blocks of this stream i.e. Business Studies and Accountancy which every student has to study and other two subjects are optional which students can choose from Math, Statistics, Economics, to History, Geography, Political Science, etc. however different schools offer different optional subjects.
The courses for which students can apply after Commerce stream are B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP etc.
• Arts or Humanities Stream: Least preferred stream is mostly preferred by the students who either find above stream less interesting or more tough than Arts. However, art students can enrol in different creative courses that are offered by various colleges.
These are the options for the students who want to take admission in Class 12th. Apart from this, students can opt for Vocational or professional courses direct after Class 10th. These are employment centric courses specially designed for the students who cannot afford further education expenses as these courses require less admission fees and accomplish in less time period.
Industrial Training Institute: It is a technical job oriented option for the students have an interest in technical education but their financial condition do not allow them to pursue four year degree course (Btech).
Vocational Courses: These are job centric courses. Different courses are available such as Interior Designing, Fire and Safety, Cyber Laws, Jewellery Designing, Fashion Designing and more. The courses are a perfect option for the students who have financial issues and unable to pursue their further studies.
Polytechnic Diploma courses: Another technical course after ITI which students can consider after Class 10th. This is a good choice, if anyone wants to get in other technical degree courses (B.tech). Students having diploma courses can get admission into second year of technical degree courses through entrance exam.
Paramedical Courses: Dialysis Technician, health /Sanitary Inspector, X-Ray technician, ophthalmic technology and Nursing Assistance are some of the paramedical courses that students can choose after Class 10th.
Short-term Courses: Different certificate courses are also offered by various colleges focusing the need of the current generation. Students who want to refine their skills can select these courses although they provide less job opportunity. These courses are about 3 months, 6 months or 1 year depending on the student preference.
It is to be remembered that the time is changing and gone is the era where only Medical and engineering were considered to be the two main career options after class 12th science. As of now we can say that sky is the limit for different study options post class 12th.