know in very simple way How to Root Android your Moblile/Phone ??
Rooting Android mobile is similar to Jailbreaking for iPhone, but the process varies for each manufacturer and model.
If you want to root your Android phone, be warned, it phone voids the warranty and should only be done by the tech-savvy. Before rooting your android phone you should study advantages and disadvantages of rooting.
Here I am posting how to root android mobile/phone.This post has step-by-step instructions for rooting every major Android phone and tablet available right now. But the best option is to use one of the “universal” rooting programs that will work on most phones.Here i am using Z4Root rooting app. Z4Root is the easiest of the bunch to use.
Just follow these below steps and get you mobile rooted.
1. Download Z4Root here, then unzip the file and save it to your desktop.
2. Connect the phone to your computer with its USB cable and copy the Z4Root file to your device.
3. Now find the Z4Root file on your phone. If you don’t have a file manager app, you can download one from the Android Market.
4. Open the file manager and find locate Z4Root and tap to open it.
5. When it launches, tap “Root” and let Z4Root do the rest. Your phone will reboot when it’s finished.
You’ve done!! enjoy your rooted android device.
Key features of Android Latest Version – Jelly Bean Android 4.2.2
It focuses on speed and graphics smoothness while enabling new applications like Google Beam, Google Now and a better camera app.
Here i am only briefing about the key features extra added to this Jelly Bean Android version.
- Allow toggling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth state in Quick Settings using long-press
- Shows the percentage and estimated time remaining in the active download notifications
- Wireless charging and low battery sounds changed
- Gallery app updated for faster loading with new image transition
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes (Bluetooth A2DP audio streaming fix…)
- Secure USB debugging (allow debugging to authenticated computers only)