Learn how to upgrade the RAM of your Laptop yourself.
Mostly, when we plan to upgrade our RAM’s the main reasons are- (i) Playing high definition games which requires much more memory than that of those free and low memory games. (ii) and another is for buiding impression between friends and colleagues who have PC’s with higher configurations.
For using multiple programs at a time, one should buy at least a RAM of 1GB or higher for gaming purposes.
Below are the steps on how to do it:
1) Disconnect your Laptop from charging, and remove the Laptop’s battery now. Also remove other external cables like modem, usb connection etc. (Make sure you had shut down the system before performing these steps!)
2) Now, on the back side of your Laptop, search for the location of RAM (that is not a very difficult step for the one who uses the same lappy from months or years) and simply unscrew the RAM cover with a compact screw driver.
3) Now, remove the old RAM chip from the RAM module of your Laptop.
4) Then simply fix the new RAM chip to the same RAM module and make sure you have locked it nicely.
5) Now, close the back cover(RAM cover) of your Laptop.
6) Fix the battery again, and now turn ON your Laptop.
7) You’re done!
Yeah, it is that simple.
Note: Mainly there are given two RAM slots on Computers where one remain vacant. So, if your Laptop too is having two RAM slots, then don’t get confused and simply use the one which was already in use from before.